Till You’re 16

Rating: /10

Movie Info

  • Release Date:
  • Genres:
  • Language: English

Movie Story

Genre

The never ending reality of life

TIIL Y0U’RE 16

Till you are 16 is a multinational story based on the struggle of an half-cast Nigeria girl who is raising a child alone and managing a thriving career in Canada. 70% of the show was shot in Canada while the remaining 30% was shot in Nigeria. This is another project produced and directed by Rogers Ofime for the Native Media with 26 episode waiting for transmission.

Directed By
Rogers Ofime
Written By
Samantha Iwowo

Trailers & Videos

trailers
x

Till you're 16

Reviews ( 0 )

Leave a Reply

x
%d bloggers like this: